Old versionsSee all
jSkat is a free implementation of the German card game Skat in Java. You can play over the Internet on the International Skat Server against the strongest Skat AI players or against other human players.
- Playing according to the official rules of the International Skat Players Association (ISPA-World).
- Play suit, grand and null games.
- Games are passed in if no player bids.
- Playing pub rules like Kontra, Ramsch and Bock.
- Calculation of wins and losses after each game.